Friday, January 29, 2010

Soothing sleep

As I've said before I'm a HUGE fan of my Sleep Mate white noise machine which Holly used with Isabelle and I still use with Lucy. That being said, I've had numerous requests for the Sleep Sheep sound machine and today we finally got them! These adorable stuffed sheep can be attached to your little ones crib and offer four soothing sounds to help children sleep: mother's heartbeat, spring showers, ocean waves, and whale songs. There are quite a few moms that swear by them and they have won numerous awards and "seals of approval".



They also come in a smaller more portable "on the go" version with a velcro strap that makes it easy to attach to any car seat, stroller, or pack and play.

OK...so now if someone could just explain to me what "whale songs" are?

Kris

No comments: