Thursday, January 21, 2010

YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK!

I am absolutely inspired by all of your generous hearts! Just look at what many of you were so kind to donate to the children of Haiti...



Pretty sweet photography huh?

One of my favorite customers from McIntosh, MN sent a whole box of donations that she had collected for us along with some notes & pictures from some of her students. My favorite was the one that said. "I'm sorry. It's my birthday!". Gotta love little kids!

I had to itemize all the "goods" before packing it up at check out this breakdown:
88 onesies!!!
25 blankets
14 pj's/sleepers
31 outfits
91 seperates (shirts/pants/shorts)
8 pairs of shoes
26 pairs of underwear
7 sweatshirts
5 small stuffed animal/toys

Seriously people?!? Even I couldn't believe how much stuff we had collected until I started going through it. As I was packing it up, I just kept thinking of all the sweet children that NEED things as basic as clothes/shoes/blankets and was proud to be able to feel like we have made a difference in their lives. Yes, in the grand scheme of things, it is a SMALL difference in comparison to what these children need but it is something.

We alway knew we had the best customers ever but this just proves it! THANK YOU!

Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you did this and am disappointed in myself that I nave got there to contribute. Pay it forward is my new motto! You rock Kris!!!

Karissa said...

Wow!! You guys did a great job! We have not collected nearly as much.