Thursday, January 14, 2010

The children of Haiti need our help.

As I'm sure most of you are aware, Haiti has suffered MAJOR devastation from the recent 7.0 magnitude Earthquake that hit just days ago. After doing some research and talking to my friend Karissa over at Lena K in Downtown Fargo, I've found a way for us to make a small difference to the children of Haiti that have been affected by this horrible tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people including babies and children have lost everything and they need help. In coalition with the non-profit organization Kids in Distressed Situations, Pout will be collecting NEW and UNUSED infant/childrens clothing, blankets, and/or shoes to be sent to those in need.



It Starts with One... and Reaches Millions

The idea behind K.I.D.S. is simple. One caring response to one child in the crisis of poverty, with one donation of a new piece of clothing or shoes. It’s about one gift, to one child at a time that builds hope, self-esteem and an opportunity to succeed.

In exchange for your donation, I would like to offer you a coupon for 25% OFF ONE REGULAR PRICED ITEM.

Please remember all items MUST BE NEW and unused. I will be collecting items through next Wednesday and will ship them Thursday morning.

If you aren't in the Fargo-Moorhead area and would like to help, you can go to www.kidsdonations.org for more information.

Kris

3 comments:

marybeth @ www.babygoodbuys.com said...

Thanks for linking up at my site! I love that you're sponsoring a project to help Haiti!

Unknown said...

me too, I will be in!

Mandey ; } said...

GREAT way to help out gals! I will be in to drop some items off! Thanks for the oppurtunity to help!