Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who doesn't love a baby belly?

I've heard of it, seen it on TV, and pondered if I'd ever want to do it and now we have Belly Casting Kits available at Pout! I most recently saw Kendra from the Girls Next Door fame make a Belly Cast on her new reality show's "baby special". I think these are such a fun way to cherish your baby belly in all it's glory. Sure, it's not for everyone but for just $24.99, what do you have to lose right?



So...what do YOU think of the Baby Casting idea? Have you done it? Would you do it? Thoughts?

Kris

3 comments:

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

LOVE your new blog banner! Glad you really liked your headband from Perry Jayne. I'm flattered that it made the picture. :)

ABCDH said...

I saw that episode when Kendra had her cast as the centerpiece for dinner. Uh, no thanks.

Samantha said...

I did one with my second baby. It's one of the most important things I have. It's awesome to have it around! If you are thinking about it, doesn't hesitate to do it, you will love it!