Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a few things....

So far the response from the Cutest Little Babyface contest has been great! We are so excited for everyone to get the chance to show off their babes.

I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have dropped off donations for the children in Haiti. I have been truly overwhelmed by your gracious donations. If you didn't see the post or receive the email, page down to last weeks post explaining the details. I will be accepting donations through 6pm tomorrow and shipping them on Thursday morning so they can get to those in need. I also wanted to mention that Lena K in downtown Fargo is accepting adult donations as well in exchange for a 20% OFF coupon for her beautiful shop. As moms, I know it's hard for us NOT to think of the children first and foremost but there are also teenagers, adults, and elderly people in dire need as well. Please remember all items donated must be NEW and UNUSED.

And finally, I wanted to let all of you know that we are in the final stages of getting our online shopping up and running so stay tuned for that exciting announcement! I know many of you have been asking for this since we opened and we are so happy to be able to offer our products online soon.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://dearcjane.blogspot.com/2010/01/amanda-barkers-half-tees.html

Hey-thought you would like these. Looked like you for sure...xoxo

Jenay said...

I can not wait for the online shopping!!