Wednesday, January 6, 2010

more muslin!

Since our first order of muslin blankets last March, they have consistently been one of our very best sellers. Because they are so large, soft, breathable, and affordable, they are a MUST HAVE for all moms with new lil ones. That being said, I was super excited to open the cute NEW prints of muslin swaddling blankets we received today from JJ Cole. Just take a look at these....







If you think these are cute, you should see the coordinating bibs! Yep, these cute prints also come on soft cotton bibs.

Stop in and check out all of the great sale prices on Fall/Winter outfits, shoes, and toys. Spring inventory starts arriving soon and I can't wait! I know it's hard to think Spring with this weather but it'll be here before we know it.

Hope to see you soon!

Kris

1 comment:

patchwork said...

Love the bay designs.The small animals and motifs.They make me think of my own childhood days,nice fabric collected here.