Monday, February 1, 2010

Story time at Pout!

Join Pout Baby Boutique and Baby Signs® with Stephanie the second Saturday of each month for a free Baby Signs® Story Time! This fun and interactive story time is intended for parents and babies, birth to 3 years old, to enjoy together. Stephanie Chimeziri, Independent Certified Instructor of Baby Signs® Programs, and Beebo the Baby Signs® Bear will read stories, teach signs, and sing songs. Come and learn more about the Baby Signs Program and the many benefits it offers you and your baby. For more information, please call (218) 329-6713 or visit www.babysignsprogram.com/withstephanie.



The first story time will be February 13th so mark your calenders!

4 comments:

JDavis said...

what time? I would love to come with my baby!

Kris said...

Sorry! I forgot to put the time! 10:30-11:00am. Hope to see you there.

Vanessa said...

I wish I lived in Fargo. My girls would LOVE this!!

Amanda Peterson said...

Thanks for offering this. We're so excited!