Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"It's truly MAGIC"

A few weeks ago I posted about the new Amber Teething Necklaces that we carry. Since then, I've had so many people ask about them and if the work. I never used one with Lucy so I don't have any personal feedback but have quite a few customers that SWEAR by them. That being said, everytime someone purchases one of the necklaces who seems a bit skeptical about them I give them my card and ask them to let me know how it works. Last week a customer came in asking about them for her little guy that was having teething trouble especially at night. I told her that I have another customer that wraps it around her little guys ankle instead of his neck which might be a good option under footie jammies at night. After debating a bit she decided to try it. Well the next day I got a phone call saying it was their first full night of sleep in weeks! Both of us thought there was a chance it could be a fluke so I asked her to keep me posted. Today, I got this message from her:

Well, it's been a week now and the necklace is truly magic! "T" has been sleeping 7 to 9 hours each night he's worn it. Another interesting story...last Saturday we had his 6 month photos taken at our house. The photographer that took them is a friend and got to witness the magic first hand. We were doing "naked" shots so he didn't have the necklace on his ankle like he always does and he was drooling like a faucet and just staring off into space. No smiles or anything. I decided to put the necklace on his ankle and within 2 mintues, seriously, his drooling had stopped and he was laughing and interacting with us like crazy. It is truly magic!

I'm totally a believer!

Kris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought one a month ago and it truly is a magical necklace. My little teething 7 month old truly NEVER drools when he is wearing the necklace and is so much happier!

Kris said...

Thanks for the feedback! I'm so glad they work so well.

TBRKO said...

Kris have you heard from anyone who uses it with older babies? Brady (16 months) has some molars, but more will come in. I am curious to see if it works for that age too...

Vanessa said...

I can attest that it works on older babies too! I used it for my daughter (who is now 2.5) until her baby sister started teething just a few months ago. It was wonderful and I recommend them to everyone!