Monday, July 19, 2010

Nursing covers

One of the hardest things about picking out things for the store is taking some of my personal opinion out of the equation. I have definitely learned that everyone has their own taste and preference and it's not always the same as mine. Nursing covers are one of these things. I never used one with Lucy and Holly never used one with Isabelle even though both of us nursed for a year. I always used a blanket (would have LOVED to have a muslin blanket for that purpose) so I thought a nursing cover was an unecessary waste of money. Well fast forward two years and I get at least one request a week for nursing covers! After researching for a brand that is unique to the area, I found these...

Handmade and lightweight, these covers come in a matching fabric pouch that doubles as a diapers and wipes holder. Two terry cloth interior pockets double as burpies for baby's mouth. Just look at the cute fabrics!

And as luck would have it, they also make the most adorable bandanas for little girls! I'm a sucker for hair accessories so I HAD to get these!



Have a great Monday everyone!
Kris

No comments: