Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy weekend!

Lucy and I had a busy weekend!! First stop...the Redhawks game on Friday night. I don't know if she really even noticed the baseball game but boy did she enjoy the FOOD!


Holly wasn't feeling good on Sunday so I decided to take Lucy and Isabelle to the fair! Needless to say...the girls had a BLAST!






Lucy's still working on her "picture smile".

I was so proud of both the girls. They were so good and we really had a great time.

On the store front, I just received my first Fall clothing shipment which I'll post more about tomorrow. If you haven't already, stop in to check out all the Spring/Summer mark downs! And check out what just arrived this morning....

Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you girls had fun! That highchair is REALLY COOL! I will be in for some clothes and shoes for Big Al soon :).xoxo

Erin said...

OMG, those two are so cute!!! Love the pic of them hugging each other. Didja see any cute carnies? Wait, that's an oxymoron, isn't it? hehe