Thursday, July 8, 2010

it's a CURL!

Finally, a hair care line for babies and kids made from organic and natural products for multi ethnic babies. It can really be a challenge to find a product that isn’t too heavy, leaving their hair greasy or too light, leaving it dry. And what’s best- no harmful chemicals!


The 40% off shoes are FLYING out the door so if you are interested in picking up a pair, stop in soon! Also, I just got notice that my first shipment of Fall Daily Tea is on it's way so it's time to move the Spring & Summer line. Starting today, all Daily Tea is buy one get one and half price!

Hope to see you soon!
Kris

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for carying this line of product!! Wish I would have seen this a few days ago when DH flew into Fargo. I'll have to buy some next time I'm there, or order it online. Definitely will need it for this little girl!