Thursday, July 22, 2010

New stuff!

So after a few days of software issues, I'm finally able to play catch up! Earlier this week, we got our first shipment of the Fall Tea collection for girls. My favorite piece is definitely the knit slim cut pants with zippers at the ankle that look like denim! It' s hard for me to get Lucy to wear jeans so these are perfect for her. They have the look of jeans but the comfort of knit leggings.





I also wanted to share something fun and exciting that is happening for my friend Tricia. Not only is she excited to be pregnant with her first little one, but she also has gotten the opportunity to document and share her journey through a fun site called My First Baby. I met Tricia a few months back while she was planning a baby shower for a good friend of hers. We instantly connected, probably because she is HILAROUS and so down to earth its hard not to love her. OK, and it probably didn't hurt that she has a portion of Tommy Boy as a ring tone on her phone. How can you not love that? Check out her latest video post here.

Kris

No comments: