Friday, July 9, 2010

I'd rather be doing this...


How cute are these two?
This is from a few weekends ago when, Holly, Isabelle, Lucy and I got to spend a beautiful day at the lake. It was a little windy there so we ended up coming home lounging on my patio so the girls could have some "pool time". I'm trying to get as much girl time as I can before Holly's husband comes home in a few weeks from deployment! I don't know what I'd do with out my bestie or what my little Lulu would do without her best bud Izzy.

I hope all of you enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend! If you are out and about in Fargo, be sure to stop in and check out all of the great "mark downs" on the Spring and Summer clothes! Starting today, most of this seasons items will be on SALE so check it out before everything is picked over.

For those of you out of town customers, I'll try to get the SALE prices updated on the site as soon as possible!

Enjoy your Friday!
Kris

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a cute picture! Lucy and Izzy are blessed to have such a strong friendship already.