Thursday, October 27, 2011

Need shoes?

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought I'd use it as an excuse to have a SALE! From now through Monday, October 31st all regular priced SHOES will be BUY ONE, GET ONE HALF OFF.

There are alot of cute Fall pairs to choose from so stop in if your lil guy or girl needs some new shoes.

Also...we will be closing at 4pm on Monday, October 31st so we can get out Trick or Treating with our lil ones. Buuuuut....even more exciting is the fact that begining in November we will be OPEN ON SUNDAYS from noon- 5pm. I know some of you have been asking us to be open Sundays for quite awhile so now that I have some great girls on staff to help out we can do it!

In other news...we got the holiday Persnickity in which is GORGEOUS! If you are interested, these won't last long so stop in soon. I just got Lucy's pics taken in a cute Persnickity outfit. Check it out....


and here are the holiday beauties...


Kris

No comments: