Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More fun holiday gift ideas!

I was pretty skeptical about these pedal-free balance bike when I first heard of them a few years ago. Then after talking to moms that have them for their kids, I was sold on the idea!

Prince Lionheart’s balanceBIKE will teach your child balance – a crucial skill necessary before transitioning to a two-wheeled pedal bicycle. Your child’s sense of independence and self-confidence will become evident as they learn to balance and steer at their own pace: first walking, then gliding. Then VOILA, no training wheels needed! And...it doesn't hurt that they are ADORABLE either.




Just like the wheely bugs, this is my last shipment before the Holidays so if you are interested it getting one for your little one, stop in before they're gone!
Kris

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have had my eyes on that pink scooter since I saw it in a magazine a few months ago!! LOVE IT! I hope you still carry them in a year or two when I am ready to buy one for Rylie. :)