Monday, October 10, 2011

National Babywearing week!

In honor of National Baby Wearing week, I wanted to remind you of the great carriers we carry here at Pout! First, the Baby K'tan is what I used with Lucy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I tried SO many carriers and this one absolutely was the most functional one I tried. It comes in basic colors of black, brown, sage green and brand new Eggplant which is beautiful.

And...by POPULAR DEMAND, we finally began carrying the Ergo carrier last Fall which has quickly become one of our best selling products! The exciting addition of the Organic carriers in beautiful Petunia Picklebottom prints have taken this basic and super functional carrier to a whole new level of cuteness!

If you need help figuring out what type of carrier would work best for you stop in and we'll help you try some on!
Kris

No comments: