Friday, October 21, 2011

Meet Henry

After a crazy week I just realized I almost forgot to share the MOST EXCITING news EVER!!! Holly finally had her baby boy and it's almost silly how much I love this kid. Isn't he perfect?

This morning Holly texted me "I feel so lucky to have this baby!" and I can only imagine because I feel so lucky to have this little boy in my life and he's not even mine! Holly and I have been through soooo many major life changes together and even though we don't technically work together anymore, I can't imagine my life without her, Isabelle, and now Henry (ok and Luke too :)). Lucy is over the moon for this little guy too and we can't wait to snuggle him some more this weekend. And look at how little miss Isabelle is with him...

Now that is a proud big sister!

We love you Henry and are so happy you are here!
Kris

No comments: