Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Wean Machine

When I was at market this past October I saw this simple device in action and let me tell you, it was IMPRESSIVE! It's a great way to introduce foods to your little one without all the work. Just pop one of the many on the list of approved foods into the Wean Machine, squeeze the handle and Voila, it seperates all the skin, seeds, and chunks that you don't want for baby and leaves all the good stuff!


•Makes baby food wherever you are
•Easy to use, just fill, squeeze and feed!
•Portable, compact and includes spoon
•Allergy friendly
•Saves time and money - no need to cook extra meals
•BPA, Phthalate and PVC Free
•Easily sterilized and "top-shelf dishwasher safe"
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Lucy and I had a blast and I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Add it to the list...very cool.