Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scandinavian style and a little inspiration...

Check out the cute European line I just got in! Those of you with lil farmers in your life are going to LOVE the tractor tees!





Cute huh?

As we get closer to Christmas, I try to remember how lucky I am and be thankful for all the great people and things in my life. Last night however, I found that hard to do as my little Lucy figured out that she is able to get out of her room at bedtime! I knew it was too good to be true that she just stayed in bed like she couldn't move!! Long story short, 3 1/2 hours later she finally gave up and I was one frustrated momma. I have to admit, the holidays can be hard when your divorced or single and have to share you child/children. Family outings like visiting Santa, watching holiday movies on tv, and driving around looking at Christmas lights just isn't the same. Well, add that to the fact that the little stinker LOCKED me out of the house this morning as I was shoveling and I have to admit, I was feeling a bit frustrated and "un-grateful"! Then, as I got to work and was reading my daily list of blogs, I came across this "no matter how hard things have been, no matter how hard things are, no matter how hard things become, she has been, she is, she will be the reminder that something great is just around the corner."

Stinker or not, I am feeling a little more grateful.

Kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I am sorry but I cannot quit laughing at the fact that she locked you out of the house. She is too funny!

You are such a great mom and she is just at that age where they push all of your buttons at once.

Love you!