Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet one of the "girls"

So, as some of you may have noticed, there has been a few new faces around here lately. It's been so great being able to hire a few great girls to help out around here. Meet Crystal....

I know, adorable right? Her beautiful little peanut's name is Adia and that cutie of a husband is Chris. I oringally met Crystal & Chris when we first opened and she was pregnant with her little one. She's such a sweet and fun girl and I feel lucky to have her!

I had a list of fun questions that I made her answer for this blog post but of course I lost them so I threw that idea out the window (pretty surprising huh Crystal?)! She is my "organized" girl and I swear just a few hours here with me and I feel like the place is whipped into shape! Soo happy to have you here Crystal!

And now for new stuff! Look at these adorable socks sets we got in last week!




And really, does it get much more fun than this "mowhawk" hat for your lil man?

We've gotten a lot of new stuff lately so be sure to stop in to check those kiddos off your Christmas list!
Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are getting much deserved help...welcome C family!

Erica said...

Yay!! Crystal and I cheered together years ago!!! :) What a small world.