Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ergo is here!

Since we opened, I've gotten SO MANY requests for the Ergo carrier that when I went to market this past October, I KNEW I had to make an appointment with them! When Lucy was little I tried almost every type of sling but never tried this carrier. I assumed it was just like the Baby Bjorn but I was wrong! Although I am a HUGE fan of the Baby K'tan sling, I love that the Ergo is one size so mom or dad can use it!


This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.

It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.

ERGObaby’s baby carrier design supports a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. The baby carrier also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.

If you are looking for a carrier, stop in and try this one out. It comes in different colors and styles for you to choose from.

Also, remember that we will be open extended hours until 9:30pm this Thursday the 16th. Christmas is right around the corner so stop in and get that shopping done!

kris

2 comments:

Dalayna said...

Awsome! We're hoping to get another one sometime so we can both have one.

Unknown said...

Sold!