Monday, April 12, 2010

toddler trap?


Before anyone calls CPS on me, let me explain. This is what I found last night at 10:45pm when I went in to check on Lucy before I went to bed. She's laying in her hamper! I had taken the bag that lines the hamper out to throw in the laundry so apparently she couldn't resist playing with it...in the dark...completely silently. I didn't hear a peep out of this girl after putting her to bed so she must've been in stealth mode while getting herself into this position. I'm still laughing about this one!

On the store front, we received some adorable "big kid"(sizes 10-12) sandals for both boy & girl from See Kai Run's sister line Eleven.



These last ones come in both black & brown and are the perfect basic but cute sandal!
Happy Monday!
Kris

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!! The imaginations of children never cease to amaze me...

TBRKO said...

I can vouch that the shoes are awesome!
Btw, I thought you were going to try to sell us a new product to keep our toddlers from getting out of bed at bedtime.
Just saying...it might sell well!

Erin said...

Too funny. You gotta wonder exactly how/what Lucy was doing with the hamper frame before she fell asleep...seeing if she could fit in it? Wearing it? I love it!

ABCDH said...

Hahaha....that's sooooo your kid, Kris :)