Saturday, April 24, 2010

You put WHAT in WHERE???

I've heard of other kids doing stuff like this so I don't know why I was surprised this morning when I realized Lucy had stuffed a LONG piece of string IN HER NOSE!?! I mean, this is the kid that almost choked on a band-aid that she pulled off her owie and tried to EAT in the middle of the night. I so blame this on her dad's genes...

Anyway, I got part of it out but after many attempts to suck the rest of it out, we were off to the walk in to have it removed. She was really broken up about it. She could hardley enjoy the fish in the waiting room.


pre-op


and it's out! Even Lucy looks a little disgusted with herself!


Thanks to the wonderful Dr. Kooyer at Urgent Med for letting me take pictures during my bouts of laughter about the whole situation! I swear, part of me thinks she might've done it all for the sticker!


In other news, my adorable but drooly little nephew is staying with my parents this weekend and last night we tried the Amber Teething bracelet/anklet on him and it works like a charm! His poor little chin has been breaking out from the constant drooling and since we put it on he's DRY! I'm totally a believer!

Have a great weekend!
Kris

3 comments:

Mandey said...

Kids do the craziest things! Lil J had put a little square piece of foam in his nose the other weekend. I called upon Dr. Hunter & thank god he was able to get it out.

Lucy is super adorable...love her little dress!

Hope to see you at the store soon!

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

This story totally made my day! As a parent, it is always nice to know yous isn't the only crazy toddler out there =)

It must be the daddy genes, I agree!!

And I must add, she is just totally precious, nasty nose string and all!

Unknown said...

Ummm daddys genes? I dont thinkso, definetly comes from mommas side