Monday, April 26, 2010

NEW Zoo packs!

As if the monkey, puppy, mouse and penguin weren't cute enough, look at the NEW toddler back packs we got in this morning!



I also want to send BIG hugs to our little Isabelle who landed herself in the hospital this weekend with PNEUMONIA! Poor little peanut is feeling better and should be out later today. Lucy and I went to visit her yesterday and they had lots of fun "riding" on the hospital bed. She looks so small in that big bed and as Holly said, it really makes you thankful for healthy kids. We love you Izzy!

Kris

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...how much do they run?

Christina Dann said...

I love, love, love the Owl!

We were just looking for a back pack for our son this weekend, and left the stores frustrated and empty-handed :(

How much are they? What animals are available?

Kris said...

Only $20 :) They come in monkey, bee, owl, puppy, penguin, and pink mouse. Here's a link to the pictures...http://www.skiphop.com/product/21020.html. I'd be happy to ship any of them....just send me an email at kris@poutbabyboutique.com :)

Unknown said...

Poor Isabelle (and Holly). Hope she is feeling better...poor thing. LOVE the owl and Alex still carries his monkey daily.

Christina Dann said...

Kris,

How big are they? Would they be crazy huge on a 14 month old?

Kris said...

not at all christina. The dimensions are 10 inches wide x 11.5 inches high x 4 deep so they are big enough to hold some of their "stuff" but not too huge for them to wear. :)

Christina Dann said...

Ok, I think I'm sold! Darn your adorable shop :)

I also really love the hats you psoted today.

Should I email your or do you have online shopping now?

Thank you :)

Kris said...

I WISH WISH WISH we had our online shopping up but not yet! Just email me and I can get it in the mail for you. :)