Tuesday, December 1, 2009

They're here!

Our shipment of Hape Toys arrived today and they are even cuter than I imagined!




But that's not all....we also received other toys as well as this great new diaper bags!
After a rough night with my little one, I needed some fun new stuff to arrive today to lift my spirits. It was also nice to come to work and get an email from the lovely Wendy Gabriel who I met just yesterday when she stopped in to check out the store. She writes for the Fargo Green Living Examiner and features lil ole' us on the web today......http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4923-Fargo-Green-Living-Examiner~y2009m12d1-Spotlight-Fargo-Pout-Baby-Boutique.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! If you haven't started (or finished) your gift shopping yet, be sure to stop in and check out what we have. I'm so proud of our toy selection this year and hope everyone loves them as much as I do!
Kris

No comments: