Friday, December 4, 2009

More gift ideas

It's sometimes hard for me to pick out specific gift items because I of course love almost everything we carry. We choose all of our inventory carefully to make sure that we are carrying fun items that are great quality so how can you go wrong? Well, I know there are only a few weekends left for shopping so here a are few favorites that are always a sure thing:



Wheely bug
Sophie the Giraffe
Food/kitchen toys





Bath toys

Pull/Push toys





Dump truck

OK...I really don't want to stop because there is SO MUCH more that I love but you'll have to stop in and take a look at the rest!

Also, if you have someone on your gift list that is pregnant, what better gift that a POUT GIFT CERTIFICATE? Available in any denomination.

Have a great weekend!

Kris

1 comment:

Getting back to me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.