Monday, December 21, 2009

An email from Santa....it's definitely 2009!

This weekend I had a customer tell me about this great site that sends an email to your child FROM Santa. So it sounds cool but let me tell you, the look on Lucy's face was ABSOLUTELY unforgettable when she heard Santa call her by name! I'm not kidding, I cried. Everyone HAS to check this site out! It's free and only takes a few minutes to fill out the info. Have a picture ready to attach as well so Santa can show your child their "page" in his big book of naughty/nice children.

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Oh and be sure to have some tissues near by just in case you're as sappy as me (and Holly, she cried too when Isabelle exclaimed "Santa knows my name!"). You might even want to get them watching the email on video. I sure wish I would have!

By the way, thanks Quinn! BEST suggestion EVER!

Kris

No comments: