Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello, my name is Kris and I'm a bag-o-holic...

Now that life is (sorta) back to normal after the holidays, I thought I'd show off one of our newest bags from JJ Cole that I love. I'm kind of bag girl (hence the bag-o-holic title) so it's seriously hard not to purchase one of everything! I have to admit that since Lucy's arrival my bag/purse collection has seriously suffered but I guess she's worth it!



And coming in hopefully this week as well are these fun ones from the same great company.





Not only do I love JJ Cole because my rep is super fun and helpful but they actually stand behind all their products by offering a great warranty. Hard not to love the great quality, price, style, AND warranty!

In a few housekeeping notes, we will be OPEN New Year's Day our regular hours of 10am-6pm so stop in if you are lucky enough to have the day off. We MAY have some extra fun sales going on but you'll have to stop in and see. OK, or you could check the blog that morning because we all know I'll be posting the sales there too! As far as New Years Eve goes, we will be open that day but close a little early at 4pm.

Hope to see you soon!

Kris

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey those are great!! By the way I love the blog post of Lucy-why are you not posting it here?? xoxo-Melissa

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for the compliment! You are too nice! Love working with you and you're awesome to show off our bags. You're great Kris!

Vanessa said...

Please, please, please get some Ju Ju Be bags too! I love JJ Cole, but they do not stand up to Ju Ju Be diaper bags. They are washable, functionable, and fashionable. Plus the company is absolutely great to work with!!

Ok, just my little plug for you stock Ju Ju Be since you can't get them anywhere around here! :)