Thursday, November 5, 2009

Winter Daily Tea line is HERE!

As one of our most popular clothing lines, Daily Tea pretty much sells itself. Great quality, mix and match pieces, and a good price point are some of the selling points of this great line. Today though when I was going through the new stuff, I have to say I think this is my favorite season of this line so far. The colors and prints are so cute and because of the great quality, your little ones can wear this anywhere! Yes, Lucy can even wear this to daycare where she gets so dirty I barely recognize her some days. All the pieces I've had have always washed up so well that I don't mind sending her off for a day of hard play in these clothes.

We currently have sizes 2t-5t in this line and will keep you posted on when the baby sizes arrive.
Kris

No comments: