Monday, November 16, 2009

an absolute Favorite!

I just realized the other day while putting away a shipment that I had never blogged about one of my ABSOLUTE favorite products EVER! When Lucy was a teeny baby, I tried a ton of different carriers and slings. None of them worked quite the way I wanted and weren't always as comfortable as I needed them to be. Then one day when shopping in St. Paul, I stopped in a little boutique in search of ANOTHER one to try. The gal pointed me to the Baby K'tan but because it looked way too confusing for me and only came in sold colors (I'm defintely a bright colorful kind of girl), I almost didn't even consider it. She insisted I try in on and from that moment on, I was hooked! I used this carrier all the time and it was the only one that I felt I could truly go "hands free" in.


Because this carrier accomodates babies from Newborn up to 42 pounds (yes I said 42 pounds) you can definitely get plenty of use of out this! I used this in place of a stroller almost everywhere I went and Lucy loved it! Perfect for travel or just day to day around the house.
We have a variety of solid colors in stock (sorry....no camo) and even can help you try one on. They look confusing but I assure you, if I could figure it out with no problem, you can too. :) I believe there is about 8 different hold and a detailed instruction booklet as well as a great website with video to help you as well.
Stop in and check them out!
Kris

No comments: