Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best in the Region

A Facebook "friend" turned me onto WDAY's Best of the Region contest and I thought I'd share it with all of you. Of course, we'd love it if you picked Pout for the Best children's Store and/or Best Toy store but there are lots of other categories as well. This link http://www.wday.com/pages/shopping will take you to the shopping portion of the contest but when you are done there, you can just go back to the main menu and choose your favorite Entertainment, Food & Drink, Service, Health, Transportation, and Ag business. It's always nice to recognize your favorite businesses to let them know all their hard work is appreciated.

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We got some much needed family time, Holly with her sister and nephew and me with my parents and sister's family. I have to say the most exciting thing of all was Lucy's very first poop in the potty. You know you're a mom when you brag about your child's poop on a blog but hey....it was pretty cool! My little baby is officially out of diapers and I'm torn between being really proud of her big girl accomplishment and feeling sad for her to be growing up so fast! I guess that's what being a mommy is all about.

Have a great weekend and remember we have LOTS of cool and unique toys for your little ones Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.

Oh, and all Petunia Picklebottom clutches will remain 40% OFF so stop in and check them out if you haven't already.

Kris

No comments: