Wednesday, August 12, 2009

They're here, they're here!

When new products first hit the market there is usually a delay from when they SAY it will be on the shelves and when it actually arrives. This is sometimes frustrating but the products that we received today were definitely worth the wait! From the same company that brings us the AWESOME Safe Sippy and Safe Sippy 2, we received the brand new Safe Sporter water bottle and the Safe Starter baby bottles! Yep, like their wonderful sippy, these are made with food grade stainless steel. No BPA, no phthalates, no more plastic bottles choking our planet. The sport bottle is for your toddler or child that is too big for a sippy (or at least thinks they're too big) and wants more of a "big kid" bottle. It has a pull top spout with a great cover that flips open but stays attached so it doesn't get lost. With a wide opening it fits ice cubes easily for these summer days and holds up to 16 oz.


These adorable bottles come in both 5oz and 9oz.





I thought I had made up my mind that I would use glass the next time around but these definitely will be something I'd try!
Also, with this HOT weather, I wanted to let you all know that we are extending our SUPERGOOP sale ....... that's 40% off!!!! This stuff is amazing...especially the bug spray/sunscreen "all in one" spray which is my favorite. There is still sunny weather ahead and you need your little ones protected so why not do it with a great organic product like Supergoop!
Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am on my way...:)

Vanessa said...

Wow! Love both of those new sippy/bottles! :) Going to have to get one or two! :)