Friday, August 28, 2009

Bundle me's are back!

I know it's an unfortunate sign of Summer ending but it's time once again for us to get ready for all those Fall & Winter babies! The JJ Cole Bundle me is such a great product and thankfully, now that they offer a more streamlined look with their Urban line. The line features fun, vibrant colors and a nice weather resistant outer shell that is easy to clean.






Stay tuned for their new Arctic version which should arrive mid-September as well!
Now to switch gears a little.
I wanted to let everyone know about an AWESOME opportunity taking place at Jenny Craig centers next Tuesday, September 1st! They are having a National Open House from 8am-8pm as well as offering 1/2 off their lifetime membership and $100 in FREE food! My favorite girls at the Fargo & Grand Forks centers are honoring this promo now up until the 1st so if it's something you've been considering, now is the time! I just had to share because it's too good NOT to. If you have questions, you can call any of the girls at 701-277-0321.
Now everyone go and have a great weekend!
Kris

No comments: