Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend hours

I just realized it's been an entire week since my last post! After an fun weekend away with Lucy there was a lot of catch up to be done so I apologize for the break!

This Saturday we will be open our regular hours of 10am-5pm so stop in if you are in town for the long weekend. We will also be open from 10am-2pm on Memorial day and will be having a fun SALE so check back this weekend for more details.

I know I already posted about the ADORABLE chiffon rompers we got in but the awesomely talented Ria took some pictures I had to share! Go HERE to check them out! Too CUTE! Thanks to lil Miss Lucy and her momma for taking time out to do a little modeling for me :)

HAve a great long weekend! Besides working my plan is too paint my kitchen cabinets this weekend while Lucy is at her dads so WISH ME LUCK!

Kris

No comments: