Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Baby...

I hate to admit it but my "baby" is no longer a "baby"! Today, my little Lucy turns FOUR! When I woke her up this morning she asked me if she looked bigger....unfortunately she does. At least bigger than this.

We had her birthday party this weekend at Games Galore and the kids had a BLAST and I MAY have gone down the blow up slide once or twice too! The best part was the beautiful cupcakes and cookies that I had made (Yes, that means I didn't make them myself. I'm a terrible baker!)




If you ever need help in the baking department, check out her Flickr site to see all the amazing things she can do! Everything looked beautiful but TASTED even better!
Happy Birthday to my big girl!

kris

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!
What is the name of this gal and contact info? I am OBSESSED with finding the perfect cake...

Theresa said...

Who is this baker/decorator and how does one contact her? Does she have a business or just does it on the side for those she knows? She did a great job and wow is Lucy beautiful.