Tuesday, May 3, 2011

They're here!

After MANY requests I finally broke down and ordered NURSING BRAS & TANKS! While researching which brand to carry it seemed to be an obvious choice from almost every customer I asked.. BRAVADO! I'm excited to announce that they arrived today and we have two more brands of nursing & compression tanks on the way as well as a belly band. I'll keep you posted as more products arrive.



And in even more exciting news (for me anyway) my newest niece, Kate Josie Rauk arrived today at 9lb 14oz! She's already got the yummy leg rolls and I can't wait to meet her!

Kris

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are by far the BEST nursing bras. It was hard to find them locally when I was nursing. Now I can recommend them to my nursing mama friends and send them to Pout! :-)