Tuesday, November 16, 2010

simple wishes

As a mom who nursed and pumped for a year, I KNOW how inconvenient and trying pumping can be. I was lucky enough to have borrowed an awesome "hands free" strap from my sister and honestly don't know how anyone pumps without one. While I was at market, I came across an updated and more user friendly version of a hands free bustier and ordered them on the spot.

Simple Wishes Bustier allows multi-tasking moms the chance to be more productive while they pump, or simply to take a breath and recapture a moment for themselves. Stylish and functional, and grounded in innovative, thoughtful design, the Bustier is an affordable and quality alternative to the fussy and unflattering hands free alternatives on the market. Although the pictures are kind of silly, any pumping mom will tell you how AMAZING it would be to be able to work, put make up on, or even just talk on the phone while pumping!





If you don't have one of these you need to stop in and check them out!

Kris

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't have one of these for the first couple of months. After buying this exact one, I couldn't imagine pumping any other way. I am glad you now have it in your store for nursing mothers!

ABCDH said...

I'm sorry. It just makes me laugh. I can't help it.

dani said...

I'm sorry too, but this gave me a BIG giggle. Never knew there was such a thing, but I can see where it would make things easier.