Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hate to break it to you...

but I AM NOT a girl who gets up at the crack of dawn for Black Friday "deals". This means Pout will be open regular hours of 10am-6pm on Friday. In keeping with the holiday spirit however, we will be having some FABULOUS sales going on so stop in if your out and about shopping!

Now lets catch up on the new stuff that's been coming in...

Check out these ADORABLE "lacette" legwarmers!

I also got more of my "rocker" blabla hand knit dolls in! Seriously, how cute are miss Lola and mr. Otto?


And for you cloth diaper mommas...we just got in the BRAND NEW "Funk Rock" by Rockin Green detergent. It's an ammoinia buster treatment that you can use periodically or in every wash to help get rid of the "stinkies".

There is much more to share so I promise to be better at blogging!

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Although Lucy will be with her dad, I have so much to be thankful for and am lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to share my day with.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I could be there Kris - will be celebrating Thanksgiving in FL with friends - 80 degree weather!!