Friday, November 5, 2010

Awwww....

When I was at market last month this was one of my absolute favorite finds! Most of you know that I'm divorced which means my little Lucy goes to her dad's every other weekend and has since she was one. I keep expecting it to get easier but unfortunately I think it's one of those things I'll just have to learn to deal with. She LOVES going to her dad's but there is definitely challenges that come along with that. I've always wanted to have something special to send with her to remind her that I'm always with her but haven't found the right thing...until now.

Check out these amazing "family tie" jewelry sets!

The idea behind this unique line of jewelry is to allow you and your child to wear a bracelet that symbolizes your unbreakable bond. Whether you are together or apart, the bracelet serves as a symbol of this cherished relationship. The centerpiece of each piece is a pendant made from 925 Sterling Silver. One side of the pendant features your choice of either a heart or a star. The pendant is linked by an adjustable Italian woven nylon bracelet.

Family Ties jewelry is available in two sizes: adult and child. Available for purchase individually or in sets. Presented in a beautiful box that makes them a perfect gift.

I can't WAIT to give Lucy her bracelet!

Have a great weekend.
Kris

6 comments:

Shannonheick said...

Kris! A great book to go with the bracelet would be
"The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn. It's about a momma and little raccoon and how momma sends her love anywhere the little raccoon goes. It's so sweet!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh, thanks Shannon! I'm going to run out to Barnes and Noble tonight!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! I love "The Kissing Hand" too - it's a great book!! But, you do know that Miss Lucy knows how very special you are and that you are always with her in her heart!!

Stephanie Leach said...

Gender neutral?? so ok for deployed daddies??

Shannonheick said...

Did you get the book Kris? I hope Lucy liked it! Steph-I'm sure the Kissing Hand could be modified for deployed daddies. It's a momma in the story but you could change the words up a bit and tell it about the daddy's kissing hand from the momma's perspective. In fact, you could even have the kids trace their hands out on paper and put lipstick kisses and hearts on them and send them to daddy! I bet he would love that! Oh, I think I'm gonna cry now! ;)

Kris said...

OMG Shannon, now I'm cryin! Lucy LOVED her bracelet but I still haven't picked up the book! It seriously makes me tear up everytime I see that sweet bracelet on her wrist!