Friday, October 29, 2010

Who doesn't love the Tickle Monster?


I have been DYING to get this book/kit forever and after lots of searching, I FINALLY FOUND IT and have it on our shelves just in time for Christmas shopping! The tickle monster is loveable monster with big puffy mitts has just flown in from Planet Tickle. His mission is to bring joy and laughter to planet Earth. How? By tickling anyone who comes across his path. Get ready to read aloud and tickle along with this wonderful little rascal, while your children squirm and giggle with delight. There is no better childhood memory than time spent laughing together. "The best sound in the world is the glorious sound of my children laughing. Children love playfulness. They love silliness and they LOVE being tickled! This isn't just a book, it comes with big furry "tickle mitts" too! I LOVE IT!

By the way, we have our Sale going on today and tomorrow so stop in and check it out!

Kris

3 comments:

Sarah P. said...

How cute is that? Perfect Christmas gift idea for my littlest one. Hopefully I'll be able to stop in this weekend. :-)

The Mann Family said...

Kris...does the sale apply to online orders :0). I have to get that book!!!

Kris said...

Meagan if you want to call me we can put together an order of the sale stuff :) The book or toys aren't on sale but all the reg. priced clothes and shoes are 20% off!