Wednesday, October 13, 2010

whirlwind week!

I'm sorry for not posting for a WHOLE WEEK but let me tell you, it's been a crazy busy one around here! I just returned from a short trip to Vegas for the All Baby and Child Expo which was amazing! I saw LOTS and LOTS of great things and will now spend the week trying to wrap my head around it all.

If you stopped in while I was gone, you may have seen a few new faces and I will be sure to introduce them on the blog soon. It's been exciting to hire my very first employees!

There are boxes of new things waiting for me to open so keep checking back this week for more updates.

Here's a few new holiday outfits that came in as a sneek peak...



Happy Wednesday everyone!

Kris

4 comments:

ABCDH said...

Glad you made it there and back, safe & sound :)

Vanessa said...

So...will you be getting any Ju Ju Be now! ;)

Kris said...

Vanessa-I most certainly will :)

Vanessa said...

Yay!! I am so going to buy!! :)