Wednesday, October 27, 2010

blogs I love

So, instead of the usual post I thought I'd try something different today. I read a lot of blogs...mom blogs, friend blogs, parenting blogs, kids product blogs, store blogs, and on and on. Aside from the friend blogs, most of the others are for store and product ideas and although I enjoy readng them, they aren't quite as good as some of the fun, hilarious, or just down right heart felt and touching blogs that I follow. Here are some of my "can't miss" favorites...
1. rialee photography Who doesn't like to look at babies and kids right? Ria's talent and creativity amazes me and I just can't get enough of it! I suppose it doesn't hurt that she's just a great girl too.
2. Matt, Liz, and Madeline At risk of sounding too cheesy, this is a blog that has definitely changed my life in some ways. Matt's story of losing his wife just hours after delivering their only daughter is beautiful,real, and heart wrenching.
3. Ms. Single Mama Because I split from my hubby when my little Lucy was born, I was thrown into single motherhood without any warning or preperation! I somehow stumbled upon this blog and can't tell you how much I relate to some of her posts. She doesn't play the victim and I admire her strength so much.
4. Dooce I've mentioned this one before and really she is just downright hilarious. She verbalizes what many of us think but would never say and that's just totally entertaining!

I must warn you that with the exception of Ria's and Single Mama's, these blogs may use some pretty harsh lanuage so if you get offended easily, you might want to skip those.

I could go on and on because some of my greatest girlfriend write some amazing blogs that keep us all up to date on what is going on in each other lives. What did we do before the internet? Anyway, now it's your turn. What are some of your "can't miss" blogs?
Kris

4 comments:

The Mann Family said...

Kris you must go to the Nie Nie Dialogues at http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
written by Stephanie Nielsen. Her and her husband were in a plane crash and both survived. I could read her blog for hours...she is truly inspiring.

Meagan

Kris said...

OH MAN, how did I forget about NieNie...LOVE hers too! totally inspiring!

Dalayna said...

Kelle Hamptons blog, Enjoying the small things.
http://www.kellehampton.com/

Her 2nd daughters birth story.
http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html
Warning: You WILL cry.

Ms. Single Mama said...

Thank you so much for the link love and the kind words.

Alaina (aka Ms. Single Mama).