Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let's roll!

After much anticipation, we finally received our shipment of strollers! Over the last two years, I've gotten so many inquiries for a higher quality stroller than what we have available here at our big box stores. I talked to quite a few local customers who had traveled to Minneapolis to get what they wanted and after much deliberation, we have chosen to carry the Teutonia line. I spent the whole morning playing with all the different options and can't wait to see what all of you think of them! One of the best parts of this line is that you can go simple and buy a solid color option or completely customize colors and fabrics! It all starts with the chassis...

Then choose if you want the carseat...

The carrycot (which can also be used as your bassinet)...

The toddler seat...

or all three!

We have floor models here and ready for you to play with so stop in and check them out.
Kris

2 comments:

Stephanie Leach said...

I just have to share... Kris was kind enough to order one early for me, and I.love.mine. I purchased the 3 wheel chassis along with the infant seat, the toddler seat, and the carrycot and I couldn't be happier. The stroller is SO smooth. I've heard great reviews from other friends and plan to use mine as a running stroller as well - they're that good. Please go in and check them out!!

Unknown said...

LOVE Mine!!! Well worth the money! Very well made. Light and easy to use. Folds down in no time. I get so many compliments on how great everything looks but especially on the car seat. It is very sturdy and much more solid than any other I have seen. I get lots of comments on how well made it is. Like they say.."you get what you pay for" and with the Teutonia you definitely do.
Kris is amazing at helping you choose the perfect one to fit your needs! Thanks, Kris!!