Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bug Off!

Bugs what bugs?! Like it or not, it's that time of year again...mosquito season! Not to worry though, our favorite skincare line comes through once again with a product that works AND is all natural so there is no need to worry about getting this in your little ones eyes or mouth. Plus it smells good! Not at all like bug spray or citronella. This essential oil blend uses concentrated catnip which is said to deter bugs even better then DEET! The stick is great for the face and the spray is easy to use everywhere else. Definitely a MUST HAVE summer product!


I've already sold out of one set of the stick so make sure to stop in if you want one.

So, as I said yesterday, I was lucky enough to get to tag along with my friend Melissa to Jewel last night. It was a great show and her voice is A-MAZ-ING live! We even got to go to a fun "pre-show" performance and Q&A session which was great AND I even ran into quite a few of you so that was fun too! I even had one sweet customer pull up a picture on her cell phone of her lil 6 week old in one of our headbands. I can't tell you how much I love that. I don't know if seeing little ones in our "stuff" will ever get old. So thanks again to my friend Melissa and to www.tripsandpicks.com for the great night.

So...were any of you there and what did you think of the show? Isn't the Fargo Theater a beautiful venue? Love it!
Kris

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ooh, what a great pic of three beautiful women!