Thursday, May 20, 2010

my little superstar?

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say Lucy's future does not include any sort of stage. I'm normally not one to subject people to home movies but this is too funny not to share. Lucy's daycare class sang some songs during church recently to celebrate the week of the small child. Because her dad and I are divorced, it's quite the feat to get all of us together for something like this but there we were...mom, dad, 3 grandmas, and 2 grandpas all anxiously awaiting the "show". After a week of practicing, I of course expected my daughter to SHINE during this performance but instead, she did this...(she's the well dressed adorable girl with the flower in her hair closest to the camera)

Seriously??? I don't think she could look more disinterested if she tried!

Man I love that kid!

Kris

5 comments:

Anne said...

too cute :)

TBRKO said...

That is adorable! I remember being at Kate's end of preschool program. She did NOTHING the entire time. It was hilarious!

Brambilla said...

At least she wasn't the kid who was crying. ;)

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

Ah, she was cute! We had a program at church, and had to bribe my 4 yr old with a new baby doll to just stand up there without holding her arms out towards me like a zombie.

Mary Lou said...

Love it Kris! My second child was like that - she used to lip sync when the rest were singing - did it again !!