Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Radioactive!

Ok...so not really but look at the cool Piggy Paint nailpolish we got in today? The name of the color is "radioactive" because it GLOWS IN THE DARK?!?



It's still the same non-toxic, water based formula as the other Piggy paint just now in a clear polish that GLOWS! Seriously, I'm hoping this will amuse my kid enough at bedtime to keep her out of the hamper.

For those lil boys out there, we also just got in some great new stuff for my FAVORITE boys brand Knuckleheads!





I want one of each...oh wait, maybe I need to have a little boy first.

Happy Thursday!
Kris

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Any updates to the future online shopping option?

Kris said...

There will quite possibly be a "quiet" debut within the next few days. Cross your fingers and keep checking back. :)