Tuesday, March 16, 2010

whirlwind weekend!

After our big sale last Friday and Saturday, Holly and I squealed out of town and headed to Minneapolis for a buying show. This is our first market trip since the "incident" at our buying show in Vegas this past September so we were excited! We had big intentions of taking lots of pictures to show off all the fun new stuff coming in this fall (yes, we're picking out Fall already!)but this was about as far as we got with the whole picture taking thing....

After a full day appointments, we were exhausted but found the energy for dinner and drinks with one of our favorite reps at Hells Kitchen downtown (again, I meant to take pictures...oops). The last thing on our agenda? IKEA! After three hours of shopping we somehow managed to get all of this into my vehicle.

Holly may have had to ride with a light fixture on her lap the whole way but you do what you gotta do right?

LOTS of new boy stuff arrived today so check back tomorrow for more on that.

Have a great day!
Kris

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I see you bought the chalk board/art easel thing at Ikea which we have to. I just love that store and can't leave without buying a car load of stuff. Love your store!

ABCDH said...

Sorry I missed you guys :( Course, now I'm feeling great.