Thursday, March 25, 2010

for your all-natural baby

Over the last year and half I've had many requests for wooden teethers and I finally found some that I like! The best part is that this family owned and ran company also makes beautiful wooden baby rattles. What an awesome gift for a new little one that already has everything. Here are the teethers that are made for locally harvested wood (in Vermont)and are carefully sanded smooth to ensure safety.



And, the fun rattles come in three different models both painted and natural...



In other news...Lucy is going to get her hair cut today! I'm nervous but I know she needs it bad! My good friend April, who is part owner of Salon Blue here in Fargo is going to cut it for me so I know she's in good hands. I just know she's going to look so grown up and I've been trying to hold on to her "babiness" as long as possible.

Here's a recent shot of my baby with her long hair that Ria took when we visited the loft. It's kind of like her "before" picture.


Wish us luck.


Kris

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kris, she is so cute. She'll look adorable with her new cut I'm sure. Might have to try the new teether as my little one is drooling all over the place lately! :-/ On a different note, do you still have the TruKid All-Natural Detangler product for sale in the store? Thanks!

Kris said...

We do Sarah but we're out right now. I just place an order yesterday in fact so we should have it by next week sometime. :)