Wednesday, July 1, 2009

mmmmmmm, I LOVE Cake

Cake bags I mean (ok, so maybe I love the other kind of cake too but that's a whole other issue). Petunia Picklebottom is one of our favorite diaper bag companies but seriously, the "Cake" line clutches we received today are to die for! Not only do these offer all the great features and quality of Petunia diaper bags but I'm seriously considering buying one to use as a purse too! They are beautiful.....









Can you stand it??? We also received a few other styles from their original line that are gorgeous too so you'll have to stop in and check them out.

And for all of you who commented on our skincare post....thank you! Samantha is our lucky winner so please call the store at 701-356-7688 or email kris@poutbabyboutique.com to arrange pick up for your goodies!

Enjoy this beautiful Wednesday!

Kris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How big are these? They look like a coin purse to me, but I would love to hear they are bigger than that!
jen

Getting back to me said...

They are 12 inches across, 8 inches high, and about 5 inches deep. Good size for a clutch and even come with a smaller coin purse. CUTE!