Thursday, July 23, 2009

I know, I've been a bad blogger....

So partly because I couldn't find any creative juices this week, and partly because I was having too much fun reading new comments every day, I haven't blogged for a whole week. Sorry! I follow blogs daily and get really ANNOYED when things aren't updated frequently so I do honestly understand and again, I apologize. This got me to thinking that I should share one of our favorite blogs which is dooce.com. If you haven't run across this blog yet (I'm sure MANY of you have) it is an absolute must read for moms! The author of the blog, Heather Armstrong, was actually just recently listed on Forbes list of the 30 most influential women in media so she's no joke people! She is hilarious and so honest about motherhood and marriage. I do have to say however that she is also known to throw out curse words here and there so if you are easily offended by that sort of thing you probably don't want to check it out.

In other news, summer is coming to an end which became apparent this week when all of our Fall lines started sending out the shipping notices. Yes, fall clothes will start arriving this week which is exciting but sort of depressing too! I honestly am excited to see some of the great pieces we have coming because Holly and I actually knew more about the process this time around and were able to make more informed decision (if that's possible for us two shopaholics who want one of everything)! In fact, our nice UPS man is walking in with no less than 5 boxes for me as we speak....or as I type....you know what I mean.

Oh and I guess I should announce the winner of our beautiful Rag & Bone brag book.....Jolene (of Jeff and Jo). Congratulations! Now bring that cute little "S" in and pick up your prize!

Thanks SO MUCH for all of your sweet posts! Holly and I are so grateful to all of you and can't believe that after a year we are so lucky to have met so many great people. Keep checking the blog for new fall lines and also some exciting events coming soon.....

Kris

No comments: